I made some adjustments and have released a beta 2.  I have also included
the adding jquery ui to the install if you do --ui --components=dialog tabs
It will install the core + the dialog and tab javascripts. same goes for
effects
Please let me know what you think.
Allan Davis
http://www.linkedin.com/in/javaalley