Thanks for pointing the rails.js file Paul.  I will have that fixed tonight.
 I was also working on the ui option so that will be in very soon.
Allan Davis
Member of NetBeans Dream Team
http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDreamTeam
Lead Developer, nbPython
http://wiki.netbeans.org/Python
http://codesnakes.blogspot.com (my blog)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/javaalley

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Paul Harrington <xeno / badenoughdu.de>
wrote:

Allan Davis wrote:
> I have released the first cut of jquery_rails3 gem.  This gem is a
> rails3
> generator to add the jquery rails.js and jquery to an rails app.
>
> To install:
> gem install jquery_rails3 --pre
>
> To add jquery inside a rails3 app:
> rails g jquery_install
>
> I have the source code up on github at
> http://github.com/javaalley/jquery_rails3.
>
> Thanks,

That rails.js file in templates.... doesn't look like rails.js, or
javascript at all for that matter?

Also it'd probably be a good idea to hold off on bundling jquery-ui
until you have an option to copy those files too (or just forgo
jquery-ui altogether...)

This would probably get more attention on the Rails list.