LOL...

Ruby Take back??  Its not old enough to take back..  Is taking all it can
get and jumping into embedded worlds not yet seen.

Expanding, growing and engulfing is what it's been under with the siege of
Rails forging a bright and positive future.

So, don't worry you message is from an imposter, most like Duke from the
future.  Now, his future is grim...:-)

Cheers,