    Hal> Hi Clemens,
    Dat> That's it, bravo. Your salary is not 2 cents at all.  My code
    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Dat,
    >>
    >> What do you mean by this sentence! Either my english is a lot
    >> worser I thought or you was a bit unpolite here, wasn't you?

    Hal> This is slightly amusing.

Yeah! For you who has not done such crab, as I've done!!! :-(

    Hal> You both speak good English. But I understand what Dat meant
    Hal> -- Yasushi used the phrase "my two cents' worth" and Dat was
    Hal> saying, no, this is worth MUCH MORE than two cents...

Now, I know it. First I got the total wrong impression! My only
excuse is, that this sentence is a bit difficult as it depends from
context as I've learned now.

But, OTOH, this is the same like in Chinese, so I should already aware
of such dilemma! Stupid as I am ...

    Hal> I had two years of German, and I recall my professor saying,
    Hal> "Feel sorry for the Germans learning English -- a language
    Hal> where the past tense of 'must' is 'had to.'"

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I like your professor, really! It is a bit difficult for us, as we
have not so much context dependencies in our language like English!
But, OTOH, English is much easier to learn for foreigners then German
if you only want to quick communicate. But to master it ... oh hell!
:-/

    Hal> ObRuby: How is Ruby catching on in countries other than Japan
    Hal> and the U.S.?  Anything interesting to report?

Not too much in Berlin (capitol city of Germany) right now! But I am
working on this ... ;-)

    Hal> Hal Fulton

\cle