--001636c5b9b9c66e70048d15e760

So if the do_stuff is in a format like this:

def do_something
.
.
.
end

do_something

Then when you could do is have a module which overrides Ruby's method that
gets called when you define a method. You can alias the method being created
to something else, then define a new method which calls that one, but wraps
it in whatever error-handling code you want.