Hi,

I am writing a script that queries a database for records with either
the value '333' or '444' in a field called pin_id in a table called pop.
Currently I have created a model called GoodPop using set_table_name
:pop
I have overrided the first, last and all methods to return only those
records with a pin_id of either '333' or '444'.

This doesnt feel right. I was thinking of using the inheritance_column
to change the type to the pin_id column but then I would need to call
the model name to either 333 or 444- is this right?

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks
MM