--001485f9467ce697ca048c9d2a12

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale / gmail.com>wrote:

> I've recently started playing with an Epilog laser cutter, and I find
> myself wanting to programmatically generate SVG files.
>
> I googled for ruby and svg this morning and although there seem to be
> a few old stagnant efforts, there's nothing too useful I could find.
>
> I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to start cooking something up using
> Jim Wierich's xml builder gem, but before I got started I wanted to
> see if there was anything I missed.
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> Blog: http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/
> Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick
> Twitter: @RickDeNatale
> WWR: http://www.workingwithrails.com/person/9021-rick-denatale
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdenatale

I had a similar experience a few months ago.  I was looking specifically to
generate graphs from log data and found a passable library but I don't think
it's still active and it is a bit of a pain.  It is working for my very
specific and not too important needs, but I'd probably go from scratch if it
were important or needed to be flexible.

so loud, I can√’ hear a word you√”e saying."

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

--001485f9467ce697ca048c9d2a12--