Fabian Marin wrote:
> Daniel, you need to include more info.
>
> What errors are you getting?

I am sorry!!!

here is the failling code:

require 'socket'      # Sockets are in standard library

host = 'localhost'
port = 1234

s = TCPSocket.open(host, port)

while line = s.gets   # Read lines from the socket
  puts line      # And print with platform line terminator
  s.puts gets
end
s.puts "Connection close!!"
s.close

Well i guess it works now, but there is a problem the code becuase the
cliente waits for the server to reply in order to place more data and
the other way around.

There is a way to be waiting both I/O and react depending on which was
activated with data?

I saw that Select might be an alternative but i havent found an example
that guide me through the SELECT options.

Thank you in advance!