> Roger Pack wrote:
>> Rich Leblanc wrote:
>>> Roger Pack wrote:
>
>> I downloaded 1.9.1p429 from http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/
>> then downloaded "„ų•ÚRuby/Tk environment" from from
>> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/210186#new
>
> Ok, I got those.
>
>> and unpackaged it to the appropriate directory.
>
> What does that mean? You ran the Ruby installer to create a directory
> tree on windows, then copied "„ų•ÚRuby/Tk environment" to the "appropriate
> directory" (whatever that is) then gave a copy of the whole resultant
> directory tree to me? What is the "appropriate directory"? If you use
> explicit paths it would be a lot easier for me to understand.

I unzipped a .7z file from rubyinstaller,
then followed the instructions on
http://www.dumbo.ai.kyutech.ac.jp/~nagai/RubyTk/?Ruby/Tk-Kit

specifically "Ruby/Tk environment (please extract at RubyInstaller's
lib/ruby/1.9.1) :
rubytk-simple-w-img_ext-20100523-for-RubyInstaller191.zip"

That's it? Just copy one folder into another and start using? Now that
wasn't so hard was it? What about compiling and rake and all that?