On 19 July, 12:22, Eleanor McHugh <elea... / games-with-brains.com>
wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2010, at 00:15, Jacko wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.lang.forth/browse_thread/thread...
>
> I remember now why I stopped reading CLF...
>
> > Simple really, if Lisp's (X , Y) construct should have limits placed
> > on assignment of Y for translation lookaside buffer vitual memory
> > mapping thrashing and for easier garbage collection (provable), then
> > are there any structures in Ruby that may be better adapted such that
> > kernal poijnters may be used for faster code, and possibly extra
> > memory bandwidth for no garbage collector gc stalls and faster code?
>
> There could well be places in a Ruby runtime where such an approach would be possible although that may not be true for any of the current implementations.
>
> Do you have a link through to the original articles/sites describing this modification to Lisp along with some code examples?
>
> Ellie
>
> Eleanor McHugh
> Games With Brainshttp://feyeleanor.tel
> ----
> raise ArgumentError unless @reality.responds_to? :reason

Not yet, currently getting feedback on a multitude of languages to see
what 'structures' would need to be converted. As yet the structures
have not been converted as it is a research initiative on if a new
language would have to be created, an existant language could be
adapted, or all or many languages could be fed through code
translators.