On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter
<headius / headius.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Richard Conroy
> <richard.conroy / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well everything is Rack enabled now. Install Passenger, deploy your
> > Rack enabled web service proxy (simple sinatra apps are always good
> > for these kind of things), and put your feet up.
>
> It can be even easier... using JRuby, gem install trinidad and run it like
> this:

Nice heads-up Charles. I didn't go into too much detail with JRuby options,
as I thought that the OP was installing on a Unix environment anyway.

I wasn't even aware of Trinidad before. Will have to give that a look. I am
always on the lookout for simple Windows deployment options, and the
only decent options tend to be JRuby based.

--
http://richardconroy.blogspot.com