I'm looking through what documentation I can find for Hpricot (nokogirl wouldn't
install for me, and I just wand a quick an simple solution), and I cannot find a
simple method to take two xml strings and find out if they are equivalent.  I'm
getting a bunch of xhmtl back from our rendering agent with random permutations
of attributes inside of the tags, and I want a quick and easy ruby way to find
out of segments are equivalent without writing my own regex based parser...???

It seems like there should be a simple method for this.  If I had written
Hpricot, equivalence of segments would have been the first method I would have
written...???

xc
--
"It's the preponderance, stupid!" - Professor Stephen Schneider, IPCC member