On 2010-07-15, Wesley Wong <wesley.mw.wong / gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried installing twice, once  with each of the optflags. Both have
> the same error as before. Is there a difference since the bug is for
> p429 and I'm having problems with p129?

Actually, when  reading your post I  assumed that p129 was  a typo for
p429 and that you were installing  the same version as me.  I'm afraid
I  can't help  you with  any  other versions.   I'm currently  running
1.9.2-rc2 so I'm rather hoping I won't have to touch 1.9.1 again!  :-)
I hope someone else can help you out more than I can.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty