Jason Stewart wrote:
> Seems like what you need is RVM. Makes it easy to install additional
> Rubies without ruining your system ruby dependencies.
>
> http://rvm.beginrescueend.com/
>
> Cheers,
> Jason

hello,
i really can't understand the commands in the link you gave me.

would you mind type here the commands to update Ruby to the version
1.9.1 ?

*when i try yum ubdate ruby:
root@server [~]# yum update ruby
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: mirror.5ninesolutions.com
 * base: mirrors.easynews.com
 * extras: mirror.5ninesolutions.com
 * updates: centos-distro.cavecreek.net
addons                                                   |  951 B
00:00
base                                                     | 2.1 kB
00:00
extras                                                   | 2.1 kB
00:00
updates                                                  | 1.9 kB
00:00
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Update Process
No Match for argument: ruby
No package ruby available.
No Packages marked for Update

I am waiting the commands to update Ruby
Thanks.