Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Ce Vau wrote:
>> with the variables and the db-connections - i guess. The task is quite a
>>
>> My guess is, that files are being cached or mirrored in a way.
>>
>> Anyone any idea what to do, where to start?
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Andro
>
> I'll ask a dumb question: did you rebuild the .swf after changing the
> .as files?
>
> How is the AS code talking to the database? If it's just getting some
> url, then what happens if you use curl or wget on that url?

swf was not rebuilt. Didn't see the need... the swf is interacting with
the data only through the .as files.

Now secondly: I'm not sure how the AS is getting the db-values, but it
happens - I can tell, because changing the value in the database
produces the empty output on the site. That can only mean, that the
value is passed in the output rendering process, but the string defined
to the value that is supposed to show never makes it to the swf file in
the frontend.