On Jul 6, 2010, at 9:33 PM, Ben Bleything wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Tom Copeland <tom / infoether.com> wrote:
>> It was such a spam-trap that we shut it down.
>
> Is the content, spam-laden or otherwise, still available somewhere?
> I'd happily volunteer to compile a static version... there was too
> much good stuff there to lose it forever.

I poked around various directories on the new rubycentral.org server... I don't see any trace of it.  I'll ask Chad if he knows of a backup anywhere... but I think it was such a mess (e.g., GB upon GB of spam revisions mixed in with the good bits) that I didn't migrate it over... now I'm wishing I had, of course...

Yours,

Tom