On 6 Jul 2010, at 19:56, Chuck Remes wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2010, at 5:57 PM, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
>> I seem to have been missing in action for the best part of six months =
so I thought it was about time I put together a progress report and =
pimped the vapourware in hopes of finding some likeminded =
miscreants/dilettantes to turn it into something more substantial.
>> [snip]
>>=20
>> However the ultimate destination is RubyGoLightly, the Ruby runtime =
that scratches the itch of using Ruby as a systems language. No promises =
about where or when, and very few about how... but I promise to check in =
with another status report in a few months that will hopefully be more =
insightful.
>=20
> Perhaps this will be of some interest?
>=20
> http://github.com/brixen/gor
>=20
> It is the Go language running on the rubinius VM.

Thanks for the link :)

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains