Hi,

I am trying to consume a SOAP service. I don't know a lot about this
area but from what I have read, I have come up with the following code
so far;

require 'soap/wsdlDriver'

wsdl="http://realtime.nationalrail.co.uk/ldbws/wsdl.aspx"

driverFactory = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl)

p '>>>>>>>>here'
service = driverFactory.create_rpc_driver

board=service.GetDepartureBoard(4, 'ALN', '', '')

However I am getting the following error;
"ignored element: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}maxLength of
WSDL::XMLSchema::SimpleRestriction
ignored element: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}maxLength of
WSDL::XMLSchema::SimpleRestriction
ignored attr: {}default
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/import.rb:44:in `parse_attr': undefined method
`targetnamespace=' for #<WSDL::XMLSchema::Schema:0x..fdb72b8a6>
(NoMethodError)"

I'm assuming the error is related to the namespace?

Would sincerely appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.

Saeed