David Masover wrote:

> What kind of surprises?

Coming from conventional programming environments, one might be
surprised when a core class suddenly acquires new methods -- e.g.
Rails/ActiveSupport's extensions to String -- so I wanted to make sure I
was packaging such extensions properly.

> Simple enough:
> [snip]

Perfect -- I see how that works now.  Thank you.

> Then, probably, provide a file people can 'require' that'll do the
> inclusion for them, maybe even make that the default.

... or if I was feeling adventuresome, perhaps an autoload?

> It might also be nice to provide a way to do this on Enumerables, though
> that would be less efficient if you know you have an array.

Good catch.  If I *do* implement a stats package, I'll think about
making it ambidextrous.

Thanks again.

- ff