Thomas Sawyer wrote:
>     Library: foo-bar
>     Directory: lib/foo/bar
>     Namespace: Foo::Bar
>
>     Library: foo_bar
>     Directory: lib/foo_bar
>     Namespace: FooBar
>
> That being the case I think Ruby needs to include methods to make it
> easy to translate between these. In ActiveSupport these methods are
> String#pathize and String#methodize. I would think there would also be
> something like String#modulize.

Perhaps you're thinking of camelize and underscore in
lib/active_support/inflector.rb

    # Examples:
    #   "active_record".camelize                # => "ActiveRecord"
    #   "active_record".camelize(:lower)        # => "activeRecord"
    #   "active_record/errors".camelize         # =>
"ActiveRecord::Errors"
    #   "active_record/errors".camelize(:lower) # =>
"activeRecord::Errors"

    # Examples:
    #   "ActiveRecord".underscore         # => "active_record"
    #   "ActiveRecord::Errors".underscore # => active_record/errors

Each of these methods is only a few lines. I've seen them copy-pasted in
several projects...