On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Eleanor McHugh
<eleanor / games-with-brains.com> wrote:

> I still find myself missing Ruby conveniences such as proper exception ha=
ndling and first-class meta-programming support, but it's a remarkably prod=
uctive language compared to C(++) or Java. It's also got a nice simple test=
ing framework that includes benchmarking support which I may port to Ruby a=
t some point - it's much simpler than all the TDD/BDD tools (which is proba=
bly why I like it).

> There are a couple of Scheme implementations in Go which might fit the ne=
eds of your editor, but if they don't then let me know and I'll see if the =
GoLightly Scheme can be turned into a scripting engine.

Will do :) Trying to decide between OCaml and Go right now for the core eng=
ine.

martin