On 3 Jul 2010, at 14:00, Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 07/03/2010 12:57 AM, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
>> I seem to have been missing in action for the best part of six months
>> so I thought it was about time I put together a progress report and
>> pimped the vapourware in hopes of finding some likeminded
>> miscreants/dilettantes to turn it into something more substantial.
>>=20
>> There're probably only a handful of people on here who'll be
>> interested in what follows so I've marked it OT for those of you
>> interested exclusively in Ruby. Feel free to press delete, I won't be
>> offended :)
>=20
> Elli, thank you for the elaborate report!  I am not sure I get every =
detail (mostly because I do not know Go and a few other languages you =
mention).  If I understand you properly your plan is to create various =
language runtimes in Go - each one to help explore a particular class of =
problems that need to be solved for the Ruby runtime that you want to =
build eventually.  Did I get that right?

Spot on Robert :)

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains