Steve Withoutjob wrote:
> So why this doesn't ?
> Nothing happens,when i drag it on rubyx.exe file...

The code looks fine to me. Try running it from the command line (you can
invoke Ruby via the "ruby <yourscript.rb>" command [without the quotes,
of course]) and then post the output here. Btw. you mean "rubyw.exe",
not "rubyx.exe", don't you?

> Also i've installed wxruby manually,because when i try to do that
> through console,it crashes my whole PC...no errors,nothing everything
> just stops responding.

The wxRuby guys probably know more about that. Switch over to the wxRuby
forum (available via ruby-forum.com, too) and ask there.

> I've also tried to understand thing like RubyScript2Exe.

rubyscript2exe is out of date, it doesn't work with the current Ruby and
RubyGems versions. Try out OCRA ( http://rubygems.org/gems/ocra ), which
does it's job quite well.

Marvin