On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Eleanor McHugh
<eleanor / games-with-brains.com> wrote:
> I seem to have been missing in action for the best part of six months so I thought it was about time I put together a progress report and pimped theapourware in hopes of finding some likeminded miscreants/dilettantes to turn it into something more substantial.
>
> There're probably only a handful of people on here who'll be interested in what follows so I've marked it OT for those of you interested exclusivelyn Ruby. Feel free to press delete, I won't be offended :)

Fascinating stuff. I've always wanted to play around with Go, but have
been putting it off because I'm dabbling in too many languages
already. (My long term plan, though, is to use it to write a modal
text editor with an embedded scheme as its scripting language.
Basically a vim clone but using a real language to extend itself. Go
seems like an excellent choice of language to write the core in.)

martin