On 07/03/2010 12:57 AM, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
> I seem to have been missing in action for the best part of six months
> so I thought it was about time I put together a progress report and
> pimped the vapourware in hopes of finding some likeminded
> miscreants/dilettantes to turn it into something more substantial.
>
> There're probably only a handful of people on here who'll be
> interested in what follows so I've marked it OT for those of you
> interested exclusively in Ruby. Feel free to press delete, I won't be
> offended :)

Elli, thank you for the elaborate report!  I am not sure I get every
detail (mostly because I do not know Go and a few other languages you
mention).  If I understand you properly your plan is to create various
language runtimes in Go - each one to help explore a particular class of
problems that need to be solved for the Ruby runtime that you want to
build eventually.  Did I get that right?

Cheers

	robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/