>> If your page isn't showing up correctly in Mozilla (0.9.9) then I
>> would suspect that your CSS isn't correct you may want to validate it
>> with the W3C's validator.
>
> That, or you're using something that's currently broken or just not
> supported.

I ran the validator service against my CSS, and got no errors.  There were
a couple warnings, but they were minor (all having to do with colors) and I
don't believe they are the culprit.  I also ran against the W3C HTML
validator for the page in question.  There were a few errors, but they were
unrelated to my particular problem, since my problem is with table layout,
and the errors are in a separate section of the page.

The page in question is

    http://webdev.jvoegele.com/software/langcomp.html

The stylesheet is at

    http://webdev.jvoegele.com/guide.css

Dr. Dobb's is going to include this page (when I finish it) on a CD they
are distributing that discusses lightweight languages.  Currently, it looks
great in IE > 4, but the tables do not layout correctly in Netscape,
Mozilla, or Konqueror.  My HTML tables are pretty simple, with no fancy
width or colspan attributes or anything like that, just a simple grid.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can clue me in to what's going on.

Private e-mail is fine since this is now WAY off topic.  (Sorry, I've lost
track of who all responded to my original question.)

Thanks for your help,
Jason Voegele