I believe Google has a summer of code project to bring Ruby to
browsers via their Native Client project.

http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/

I think JavaScript is fine, but would prefer Ruby if it were a choice
in the browser. Hopefully Google will come through and get it to
happen.
Tim

On Jun 27, 1:25=A0am, Alexey Petrushin <axy... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, recently I've examined some of the projects that trying to bring
> ruby into the browser.
>
> http://hotruby.yukoba.jp- JavaScript Ruby Bytecode VMhttp://github.com/je=
ssesielaff/red- JavaScript compiler and interpreter