On Jun 27, 1:58=A0pm, Alexey Petrushin <axy... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, I'm not agree. The main goal of Ruby in JavaScript (for me) is
>
> 1 absence of the mental shift
> 2 better syntax
> 3 better OO support
> 4 better STD lib
>
> The js.class solves only one from this problems - the 3th.
>
> By the way there is also another project - CoffeeScripthttp://jashkenas.g=
ithub.com/coffee-script/
> It solves 2, 3 and partially 4, but not the first one.

Maybe not, but lord, coffee script syntax is so much nicer than
javascript syntax. I wish coffee script would catch on in a big way,
get some native implementations and displace javascript altogether. I
appreciate javascript as a language, but having used Ruby, the verbose
syntax is just mind numbing.