Robert Klemme wrote:
> 2010/6/22 Tasos Laskos <zapotek / segfault.gr>:
>> I'm trying to write a web spider using Anemone and analyze the HTML with
>>
>> I'm all for dynamic typing but this is getting out of hand.
>> Please tell me that I'm missing something...and what it is that I'm
>> missing of course.
>>
>> In addition, any code examples that will help me out will be very
>> appreciated.
>
> Did you enter "nokogiri" or "nokogiri documentation" into your
> favorite search engine?  Did you look at http://nokogiri.org and
> especially http://nokogiri.org/tutorials ?  You can also use IRB to
> investigate what methods are available for a class or instance.
>
> Relax
>
> robert

Erm...I think I might have come off a bit too strong, there's no smoke
coming out of my ears or anything I was speaking/writing figuratively.

And of course I did all those things, I'm not an imbecile and I'm also
not bashing Ruby.

I'd really like not to use IRB just to figure out an inheritance
hierarchy or the available method/attributes of an object.

@Hassan, thanks that really helped me out.
As I said I just started getting into Ruby so things that look obvious
to you can easily elude me for the time being.