Hi Josh,

It's a Microsoft book, but reading Code Complete a couple of times has
given me a good grasp on how to deal with challenges of any size in
software design. I cant think of any other single book that covers the
same material in a better way. In fact, before I read this, I was
thinking about re-reading it again.

Cheers,
Jason Stewart