On Jun 16, 4:11=A0pm, Tom Copeland <t... / infoether.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Luis Lavena wrote:

> >> So IS the Redmine just FOR issues?
>
> > No:
>
> >http://www.redmine.org/
>
> > But the question is not that, is what would happen with file being
> > hosted there, the package model do not fit the old RubyForge one.
>
> True, yup, Redmine has a files tab but I think it's pretty much a linear =
list.

Linear works for me. I'm worried that file releases for RubyInstaller,
tar files for projects like SQLite3-Ruby and others are lost.

Just that.

> How much of the RubyForge Package/Release/File structure do you think we =
need?

RubyForge release cycle is overkill, that one of the reasons I think
gemcutter make gem releases blossom, it lowered the release barrier.

> Thanks,

Thanks to you man.

--
Luis Lavena