Hi,

Has anyone on the list has been working with VitalQIP and the SOAP interface ?

So far I've downloaded the Savon gem for SOAP interaction and I've
managed to get the method list from the WSDL.

My problem now is that I can't figure out how to run a standard search
through the vqip_manager_search_request method and QIPs documentation
is not really making any sense as I'm not all into SOAP yet.

Can anyone help me with some pointers or even a small example of how
they run a search ?

--
Jens-Harald Johansen