On Jun 16, 8:14=A0am, Tom Copeland <t... / infoether.com> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> Me and some other folks are looking into switching RubyForge over to use =
Redmine. =A0If you'd like to help, the migration script is underway here:

> http://github.com/rubycentral/rubyforge

Err... woozahhh

I thought you guys were "moving on". I am very surprised to see you
are actually converting Rubyforge from PHP to Ruby. Is this in
production?

So it the Redmine just a issues? Or more than that?

I posted about it before, but I fell Rubyforge would do well to become
a "dashboard" app withsplugins for managing various services related
to their projects whether internal or external.