On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Intransition <transfire / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 8:18   Үî
>> No bug (in Ruby). The method is private.
>
> Damn it! I can't tell you how many time I've been bitten by that.
> There REALLY needs to be a convenient way to check ALL methods,
> public, private and protected.
>
> Of course I've said this the last time this came up too, but you know,
> who cares. Array#repeated_permutation is much more important.

I agree with you and I would like to add that #method returns all
kind of methods and there is no method #private_method.
Would be too nice to have
#method(s), #private_method(s), #public_method(s) and #protected_method(s)
shrug.

Consistency does not seem to be important to most, I have made this
experience before, and that has to be accepted :(

R.
-- Alan Kay