Hi, trhans for the answer. This is not working. I saw that already had
the first line of code in the example i trying to run : "#!/usr/bin/env
ruby".

The error is the same:
"ruby: No such file or directory -- ./code.rb (LoadError)"

The person who sold me the Macbook, said to me that he made some
troubles with ruby. I don't know what is wrong, maybe is a configuration
troubles or something like that. i can use directly from textMate, but i
want to resolve the problem form Terminal, to be more sure that all work
fine.

there is a way for restart ruby, i mean, unistall o delete all files or
something like that for make a re-install later ? What did you advise
me?

Thanks for all ! :) im very happy to find i place where find help.