Yotta Meter schrieb:

>Jeszra looks like a GUI Builder - it's interesting, but really I'm just
>planning a simple canvas, and would like the ability to put SVG images
>on that canvas, modify them, then re-render.

There are no SVG-images, but you can use raster images inside of
SVG!

Jeszra combines GUI-building with vector graphics.
The code generation is a separate problem --and completely
insolated within a Jeszra project.

Actual, the code generation can be used outside of Jeszra.
There is an example for this inside the documentation:

http://jeszra.sourceforge.net/jeszra/Jeszra_Environment.html#usetdom

>I'll probably look at Jeszra for another problem though, thanks.

-roger