Hi,

as in the object i need to realize a simple IPv6 multicast client. And I
already do it with some troubles but solved.
Now, i've to make something that every N seconds, i.e. 10s , store the
data sampled until that moment and start doing other operations, but i
dont have to stop the sampling action. The sampling operation have to be
like a while true.
I dont have any clue to accomplish that. I was thinkin to use
eventmachine but i dont know if i can apply my custom setsockopts and i
did not find any documentation about it.

Thanks in advance,

Francesco Vollero