On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Caleb Clausen <vikkous / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/27/10, Dennis Nedry <dennis / cortex-media.info> wrote:

> If you can boil the problem down to 10 lines of code or less, I'm sure
> that would help too. I know this isn't always easy....

That is one of the issues.  I can't.  Getting random QUITs doesn't
help, and getting an error on the select doesn't tell me much either.
I can't see any reason for the issue.  It used to work fine, until I
started cleaning up some of the horrible bits, and fixed (well mostly)
the word wrapping routines.

Very odd.  I'm baffled.

--
I know a mouse