--fUXjfABmz9OEcHy+RF/

I use Ubutu, but since I have been using windows before here are some
tips. Goto command prompt type:
ruby -v
if you get something like this:
You have installed Ruby successfully.

To install gem click this link:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/70697/rubygems-1.3.7.zip , once
you have downloaded it, extract it, navigate to the extracted directory
with your command prompt and type ruby setup.rb

I hope things will work fine.

On Sun, 2010-05-23 at 16:14 +0900, Picky Mendoza wrote:

> Hi all
> I'm running on my machine vindows vista home and ajust can not install
> ruby 1.8.7 or 1.9.1 on my machine.
> I used window-installer for this ruby release but after installing i can
> not install any gems like rails or wxruby . After tipping in cmd : gem
> install rails,it sais gem is not a internal or external command.
> What to do to make ruby to work??

Regards
A.K.Karthikeyan,
Prop. Mind As Lab