Hei everyone,

  I've been trying to make qt-ruby working for a GUI framework of mine
for quite a while now but i'm getting segfaults at every step, even when
doing the simplest of things (setting a nil date to a calendar,
sometimes when adding a method to a control, sometimes when changing the
parent of a control...). All those situations are extremely nasty to
debug and for each one I need to write a workaround which can be very
ugly at times.
I was wondering if there was someone in charge of manteinance for the
project: I am more than willing to help fixing the bugs, just I don't
have the time for learning my way through the codebase from scratch. The
project seems dead to me, I couldn't find a single "real world"
application using the bindings.

Thanks in advance!

--
Andrea Dallera