The other trick here is that this page is behind a login.  Mechanize
allows me to fill out the login form and holds onto the login
credentials for me.  Can harmony/celebrity/watir do this?

> The *really* interesting part is what does the Javascript do :-) with
> (a potentially large) effort you may be able to "reverse-engineer" the
> javascript and emulate manually in mechanize.  I.e. if the javascript
> builds a simple HTTP request, you may be able to send the same request
> from mechanize (possibly) without much effort.

How would one do this?  I'm somewhat new to javascript as I usually
don't do front end engineering.  I see the below definition of this
function in the HTML page.  Any way I can sniff out what it's actually
doing?  I'm looking to figure out what the fireClick method displays.

    <script type="text/javascript">
      var d = document.domain.split(".");
      document.domain = d[d.length - 2] + "." + d[d.length - 1];
      var start = (new Date()).getTime();
      var fireClick = function(){};
      var omn_hierarchy="US|AMEX|Ser|eStatement";
      var omn_pagename="MainPage";
      var omn_language="en";
      var omn_newpagename="yes";
    </script>

... way down below...

                    <a id="iroc_0" class="plus" href="#" onclick="return
false;">&nbsp;</a>