> I was under the impression that gserver threaded incoming connections,
> so each connection would have its own independent database connection,
> but it looks like the single database handle is being shared by all
> clients.  Obviously, this isn't working properly.  Here's some code to
> show what I've tried.  Any help would be greatly appreciated:

I'm not too familiar with it, but GServer probably threads incoming
connections.  It appears from your code that each incoming connection
has its own private db connection, which is good.  Maybe it's a database
or database driver issue.
If I were you I'd put a mutex around the database portion so only one
thread can write at once.
@@go = Mutex.new
@@go.synchronize {}

GL.