Hey folks,

I have a module which I'm using to contain a lot of strings that my
objects print out. I want to use a module because it seems better to me
to put the data in a separate location than my object implementation, so
I can more easily see the logic of my object.

My object builds a set of text files. Each of these text files has
sections within them that are customised based upon a string handed in
to the object, such that:

bill = textFile.new("bill")

bill.header #returns "This is the header for bill"
bill.comment #returns "Bill is implemented with the following options:"
followed by the unique options for bill.

ted = textFile.new("ted")
ted.header #returns "This is the header for ted"
ted.comment #returns "ted is implemented with the following options:"
followed by the unique options for ted.

and so on.

Now, what I want is to have my Textfile class include a data module. The
data module contains all of the strings  "This is the header for
#{variable}", "#{variable} is implemented with the following options:".

As such, I need to pass the argument to the textfile's new method back
up into the module that the textfile includes.

I guess the question is, is there a way to reference a variable from a
class in a module that the class will include?

Thanks