Hello Ivo,

> I've install ctioga and take a look at
> http://sciyag.rubyforge.org/ctioga/tutorial/how_to_read_this_tutorial.htm=
> but I forgot to said that my OS is Windows

Well, I have no idea if it will work on windows out of the box. I know
that it does within cygwin but other than that, it has not at all been
targeted for windows.

> and I'm using NetBeans 6.8 as
> my IDE.

IDE will not matter as ctioga is intended to be run from the
command-line (or called within a script using the system() method)

>  Can I still use ctioga? And there is any tutorial for Windows
> users?

There is no Windows tutorial, but if it works for you, let me know.
Note that you will also need LaTeX to be installed and reachable on
your computer as ctioga delegated the layout work to him (which allows
for the improved aesthetics compared to what gnuplot can do).

If you want to control everything from within a Ruby script, you can
also look at the Tioga plotting library (which ctioga uses to quickly
make standard plots), see http://www.kitp.ucsb.edu/~paxton/tioga.html

Cheers,

--=20
JJ Fleck