botp wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:24 PM, R. Kumar <sentinel.2001 / gmx.com> wrote:
>> I think after all the changes, viewtodo.rb is not functional, and i
>> thought i had marked that somewhere, perhaps in the readme on github.
>> Strangely, todo.yml is there in the same folder. Hope you 'cd' to the
>> examples folder.
>> I'll try fixing the viewtodo.rb soon.
>
> Hi Kumar,
> yes. the viewtodo error should be:
> #<NoMethodError: undefined method `keys' for #<Array:0x86104f4>>
> "viewtodo.rb:31:in `get_categories'\nviewtodo.rb:93:in
> `convert_to_text'\...
>
> no worry though. the examples are more than enough to keep me busy
> tinkering w rbcurse.
> thanks and best regards -botp

viewtodo is not working since i'd changed the yml structure from hash to
array. Too confusing now. I am making it work with sqlite. Otherwise,
adding rows or modifying means writing the entire file.

Someone was recently basing a client on viewtodo so I want to have it
working. There's a working sql client demo called sqlc.rb and sqlm.rb
(needs sqlite3, and a file testd.db)