Hi,

http://gist.github.com/394757

Have been working on this new class, after seeing no other satisfactory
class from other ruby libraries. The basic premise of this particular
class is to provide a solid foundation for some other HtmlTables class.

So with those requirement I had to go the route of a Table
representation, with a (Columns, Rows) addressing scheme. Array indexes
are all specified as ranges. Eg (3..5,2..4) represents a 3x3 square
starting at column 3, row 2.

My main concern is that there is some big hole in the code which I have
already wrote. Clearly also the initialization method needs some work. I
may just re-write init to only accept a Hash of initialization options.

If you have some comment, please point out with Line #

dreamcat4
dreamcat4 / gmail.com