I'm incredibly excited to announce that the new JRuby book, "Using
JRuby", is available in beta form from Pragmatic Programmers!

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/jruby/using-jruby

After years of hacking and writing, we've managed to finally get an
official JRuby book out with the help of our lead author Ian Dees. If
you're interested in any aspect of JRuby, this is the book for you;
we're trying to make it useful to both Ruby and Java folks alike, and
trying to cover all the typical uses people might have for JRuby.

Since the book is in beta, we're interested to hear what you think of
the content, and there's some room for adjustment if anything is way
off or if there's areas that are grossly misrepresented. I think we've
put together a pretty good cross-section of topics, and there's more
on the way. So buy the book and tell your friends :)

</advertisement>

- Charlie