On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:04 PM, William Rutiser
<wruyahoo05 / comcast.net> wrote:
> Robert Dober wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Bernhard Brodowsky
>> <brodowsb / student.ethz.ch> wrote:
>>

>>> Robert Dober wrote:
>>>

>> <snip>
>>

>>> Maybe I'll do my bachelor thesis on this. :D
>>>

>> To re insist on the complexity of the thing, PhD you mean?
>> ;)
>> R.

<snip>
I guess you did not really read the thread, did you? OP insisted to
prove general Ruby Programs, and that just means to write a Ruby
Interpreter (actually a formal one, whatever that means in his
context). AAMOF suggestions were made to limit verifications to
certain constraints, which might have led to some more interesting
discussions :(. But for some reasons that is not what he wants (sigh).
Cheers
R.

-- Alan Kay