andrew mcelroy schrieb:

>On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Mooffie n/a <mooffie / gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>DrX is an object inspector (and a source-code browser).
>>
>>See screenshots at its homepage:
>>
>> http://drx.rubyforge.org
>>

>woohoo! This is awesome.
> I will add this as a dependency to try ruby when ever I get around to
>finishing what I have going.
>
>This would be very doable if I had it pipe to
>this javascript rendition of graphviz.
>http://code.google.com/p/canviz/

Why not SVG? Graphviz already generates SVG:
http://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/output.html#d:svg

Using <canvas/> seems redundant to me and SVG is better suited
for integration in other documentation formats and printing.

>Thank you for this awesome program.
>Andrew McElroy

[snip]

Mooffie: Just a couple of questions and comments:
I've only looked through your documentation
--good that you took the time and effort to write one!!

You are using yellowish and greenish background colors for some
aspects of your documentation, I interpreted them initial as change-marks...

What about generating documentation through your class browser?
Does DrX re-generate SVG for this purpose--see my comment above.

ImageMagick for the shadow-effect:
You could use tkpath or tkzinc instead for semi-transparent backgrounds,
such as these shadows, albeit not _directly_ with graphviz :-(

-roger