On 2010-04-15, Michael W Ryder <data / quantumcollections.com> wrote:
> Well you could do as I do and use a newsreader to read the messages.  It
> only downloads the headers and places them in threads which makes it
> very fast to scan and determine what to read.

Actually, that's *precisely* what I do.

That said, I still don't really have any objections to some of the other
forms of this getting some moderation, given the apparent volume of
spam.  (I'm lucky, my news provider filters most of the spam.)

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam / seebs.net